PLEASE NOTE: The main READ switchboard number has changed to 087 237 7781. You can also get in touch with us via email: email@example.com.
By making use of the website, you agree that:
- When using the website, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that READ Educational Trust and its directors are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of such content, and agree to assume all liability for your use of this website and the content thereof.
- You may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable, defamatory or slanderous and agree to hereby waive any rights or remedies you have or may have against READ Educational Trust or its directors.
- You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless READ Educational Trust and its directors from and against any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debt and expenses arising from your use of the website or the services offered thereon; your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret, other property, or privacy right; along with any claim that content listed or posted by you caused damage to a third party.
- Use of the website and the service offered thereon is at your own risk and that the website and services are provided on availability and without any warranties. READ Educational Trust and its directors disclaim all warranties in connection with the website and your use thereof. READ Educational Trust and its directors make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the website’s content or the content of any third party websites linked to the website and assume no liability or responsibility for any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of the website or services as well as any unauthorised access to or use of our servers or any personal or financial information stored therein, any interruption or termination of transmission to or from the website, any bugs, viruses or other malicious content which may be transmitted to or through the website, or any errors or oversights in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of the website, services offered thereon or any content posted, transmitted or made available on the website.
- READ Educational Trust and its directors shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from any aspect of use of the website or the services offered thereon. Such limitation of liability shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by services or products received through or advertised in connection with the website or the services thereon or any links on the website.
- READ Educational Trust and its directors shall not be liable for user submissions or defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user or third party and the risk of harm or damage falls on the user.